Conference Topic: International Conference On Biodiversity: Exploration, Exploitation And Conservation For Sustainable Development
Biodiversity has a significant place in today’s society, not only as a link to our heritage and the traditional use of natural resources but also as a basis for economic stability and growth. Sustainable management of biodiversity integrates the social, environmental and economic aspects ensuring that the needs of the present generation are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
The conference is being organized on blended mode to perceive the data, information, traditional techniques, new ideas, new innovations etc. for further research on biodiversity and conservation. The primary objective of the seminar is to provide a common platform to researcher, academician, and students for presentation, discussion and critical analysis of the various aspects of biodiversity and the application of this knowledge to sustainable utilization, conservation, policy issue and societal benefits.
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees
- Event/Technical sessions will be conducted through both offline and online mode
The conference aims at the following themes
- Taxonomy and Floristic
- Biodiversity in Terrestrial, Aquatic & Grassland Ecosystems
- Rare, Threatened, Endangered and Endemic species
- Ethnobotany, Ethnozoology and Ethnopharmacology
- Environmental problems, impact & elucidation
- Climate change and sustainability issues
- Soil health degradation and management
- Bioprospecting and biotechnology in conservation
- GIS & RS and their applications in biodiversity.
- Sustainable agriculture and fishery.
- Microbial interactions with environment, plants and animals.
- Wildlife conservation & Management
VENUE: Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya-Behali Assam, India
For Further Details Please Contact: DR. S.I. BHUYAN,
Department of Botany, PDUAM, Behali
Phone & Whatsapp: +91-9101360097