M.Sc, M.Phil, SLET
Assistant Professor & H.o.D
Dept. of Chemistry
|Name of Degree||Name of Institution||Year of completion||Grade/Rank|
|M.Phil||Dibrugarh University||2017||1st Class|
|MSc (Chemistry)||Tezpur University||2014||1st Class|
|BSc (Chemistry)||Sonari College |
|Assistant Professor (Contractual)||Sonari College, Dept. of Chemistry||Aug, 2014||Jan, 2016|
|Assistant Professor & H.o.D, Dept. of Chemistry||PDUAM, Behali||Aug, 2017||Till Date|
- NASI-Swarna Jayanti Puraskar (2016) for best poster presentation during 86th annual session of the Academy in the field Physical Sciences.
- SLET-NE Region, 2015
- Awardee of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, 2016
- “A selective ratiometric fluoride ion sensor with a (2, 4-dinitrophenyl) hydrazine derivative of bis (indolyl) methane and its mode of interaction” Rupa pegu , Rajesh Mandal , A.K.Guha, sanjay Pratihar.New.J.Chem.2016, 39, 5984-5990.
- “Novel water soluble Schiff bases for selective colorimetric sensing of Cyanide in aqueous medium” Rajesh Mandal, Bolin chetia*, 86th annual session in the national academy of sciences, held at Dehradun in 2-4th December 2016.
- “A novel phenolic Schiff-base for colorimetric sensing of fluoride ion” Rajesh Mandal, Bolin chetia* , 20th CRSI national symposium in chemistry, held at Gauhati University, 3rd – 4th February,2017.