Dept. of Botany
To educate students on subject material with use of knowledgeable lectures, lively discussions and special group activities. Focus on diversifying and adapting instructions to serve all students.
- B.Sc (Botany) B.Boorah College, 2014 – 2017
- M.Sc (Botany) Gauhati University, 2017-2019
- PGDCA from IDOL(Gauhati University) 2014 – 2015
- State Eligibility Test (SLET) (2019) : SLET-NE India Test in Life Science for Lectureship
- GATE (2019): Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering in Life Science.
- National Eligibility Test, NET(2019): CSIR-UGC Test in Life Science, Govt. of India, for Lectureship
- FAST summer fellowship obtained from three science academies of India (IAS, INSA and NASI)
Research Paper Published
- Endophytes from Gnetum gnemon L. can protectseedlings against the infection of phytopathogenic bacterium Ralstonia solanacearum as well as promoteplant growth in tomato H Agarwal, B Dowarah, PM Baruah, KS Bordoloi, DB Krishnatreya, … Microbiological Research 238, 126503
- Evaluation of seed associated endophytic bacteria from tolerant chillicv. Firingi Jolokiafor their biocontrol potential against bacterial wilt disease. B Dowarah, H. Agarwal, DB Krishnatreya, PL Sharma, N Kalita, … Microbiological Research248, 126751
- A Quick Method for Screening Biocontrol Efficacy of Bacterial Isolates Against Bacterial Wilt Pathogen Ralstonia solanacearum in Tomato.Agarwal, Heena & Dowarah, Bhaskar & Agarwala, Niraj. (2020). BIO-PROTOCOL. 10. 10.21769/BioProtoc.3829.
- Mining of miRNAs from EST data in Dendrobium nobile. Krishnatreya DB, Baruah PM,Dowarah B, Bordoloi KS, Agarwal H, Agarwala N. 2020. Bioinformation 16(3):245-255.
- Identification of putative miRNAs from Expressed Sequence Tags of Gnetum gnemon L. and their cross-kingdom targets in human.B. Krishnatreya, D., Ray, D., M. Baruah, P., Dowarah, B., S. Bordoloi, K., & Agarwal,H. et al. (2021). BioTechnologia, 102(2), 179-195. https://doi.org/10.5114/bta.2021.106525
- BIODIVERSITY: Exploration, Exploitation and Conservation (ResearchBook, co-authored)
- Bacterial Wilt Disease and Its Biological Control by Bacteria (Book Chapter)
- One month(15 march 2022-15 april 2022) Faculty Development programme organised by Ramanajun College, University of Delhi