Dr. Dhrubajyoti Chakravarty
M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D
Assistant Professor & H.o.D
Dept. of Statistics
|Graduation||Cotton College/ Gauhati University||Statistics (Major), Eco, Math||2004||First Division|
|Post Graduation||Gauhati University||Statistics||2007||First Division|
|M.Phil||Dibrugarh University||Statistics||2009||A Grade|
- Successfully completed the “Green Belt Course on Six Sigma Methodology” Trained by ISI, Bangalore organized by Dibrugarh University.
- Successfully completed a five day training program on MATLAB Software entitled “Training Program on Numerical and Statistical Computation using MATLAB Software”, organized by Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University during 21-25 March, 2011.
To provide best of my service with sincerity and justice.
Problem solving abilities and proper verbal and written communication skill and ability to deal situations with flexibility.
- Data collection, Analysis and preparing report whatever analyzed.
- Delivering lectures on Statistics to the students of Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Education and Botany Department of B. P. Chaliha College.
- Delivering lectures on Statistics to the students of Statistics Department, Internal/External Examiner, and Evaluation of answer scripts act.
Good knowledge of MS-Excel, Internet, MATLAB, SPSS and MATHEMATICA
Reading and Exploring new fields of interest
|Organization Served||Designation||From||To||Months/Years of Experience|
|IASST, Guwahati||Research Investigator||23/03/2007||01/10/2007||6 Months|
|Gurucharan College, Silchar, Assam||Assistant Professor||03/03/2012||07/08/2017||5 Years|
|PDUAM Behali||Assistant Professor||08/08/2017||Till Date||---|
- “Discrete Gamma Distributions: Properties and parameter estimations“, Communication in Statistics – Theory and Methods, 41(18), 3301-3324, 2012. (Taylor & Francis, SCI expanded Journal of Statistics).
- “A new discrete probability distribution with integer support on (-∞, ∞)“, Communication in Statistics – Theory and Methods, 45(2), 492-505, 2016. (Taylor & Francis, SCI expanded Journal of Statistics).
- “A Discrete Analogue of Gumbel Distribution: Properties, Parameter Estimation and Application“, Journal of Applied Science, 48 (4), 712 – 737, 2021. (Taylor & Francis, SCI expanded Journal of Statistics)