Area of Interest: Demography
Dept. of Statistics
|10th||DGGEHS||English, Maths, Hindi, Adv Maths, |
|H.S.||LOKD College||Statistics, Economics Math, CSCA||2011||1st|
|Post Graduation||Cotton University||Statistics, Demography||2017||1st Class 1st|
Programming Languages & Miscellaneous Tools
- Fortran77, C
- Microsoft- Excel
- R Programming
Operating System Environments
Area of research
- Cancer Modeling and Biostatistics
In Referred Journal – UGC-Care List
- S. Bhattacharjee, and S. Deka, “Application of Parametric Models to a Survival Analysis of Breast Cancer Patients of North-East India “, JP Journal of Biostatistics, Volume 18, Number 2, 2021, pp 295-303.
- S. Bhattacharjee and S. Deka, Survival analysis of breast cancer patients of North- East India during 2016-2019, JP Journal of Biostatistics 19 (2022), Volume 19, 2022, Pages 1-13.
- S. Bhattacharjee and S. Deka, “Modeling the Age Distribution of Breast Cancer Patients of North-East India”. J. Math. Comput. Sci. 2022, 12:106.
- S. Bhattacharjee and S. Deka, Multivariate Analysis of the Breast Cancer Patients in North-East India: Using Cox Regression Approach. J. Math. Comput. Sci. 2022, 12:144.
Papers presented in National/International conferences
- “A study on infant and child mortality rate combined (male and female) in the rural areas under Tezpur Lac, Assam”, presented in the National seminar organized by Department of Statistics, Gauhati University on 22-23 February. 2019.
- “Survival Analysis of Breast cancer Patients in North-East India, Kaplan Meier Approach”, presented in the International Seminar organized by Eudoxia Research centre at Gauhati University on 22-23 February. 2020.
- “Survival Analysis of Breast Cancer Patients in North-East India in the period 2016-2019”, presented in the National Seminar organized by Assam Down Town University on 7th March 2020.
Professional Development Programme
National/ International Workshops Attended
- 1 day Workshop on “Applications of Elementary probability And Statistical Inference” organized by Dept. of Statistics, Cotton University (16th November, 2015)
- 7 days Workshop on “Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS”, Dept. of Statistics, Gauhati University, Assam (25- 31 July., 2019)
- 7 days Workshop on “Training Programme In Probability Theory And Its Applications” organized by Department of Statistics, Arya Vidyapeeth College, Guwahati, Assam. (January 20-26, 2014).